The School Day
Start of the day
The school gates open at 8:40am. All pupils are are asked to go directly to their classroom, where their teacher will greet them for the start of the day.
Once on school premises, a child is not permitted to leave.
The school day begins at 8.55am and we fully expect children to be in class on time. Registers are taken at 8.55am and are closed at 9.05am.
In the case of absence we ask parents to contact the school office on 01296 483110 every morning their child is absent before 9.25am to ensure the absence is authorised.
The school day
Following registration all classes will begin lessons.
- All classes have a fifteen minute break
- Key Stage 1 at 10:15am.
- Key Stage 2 at 11:00am.
- Key Stage 1 begin lunch at 12 o'clock.
- Key Stage 2 begin lunch at 12:15pm.
- Lunch finishes at 1:15pm.
Collective Worship takes during the afternoon each day.
- Monday - Whole school collective worship - singing.
- Tuesday - Key Stage 2 assembly (Key Stage 1 have collective worship in their classes)
- Wednesday - Key Stage 1 collectibe worship (Key Stage 2 have collective worship in their classes)
- Thursday - Whole School collective worship or class reading buddies.
- Friday - Whole school collective worship - celebration.
School finishes for Key Stage 1 pupils at 3.15pm and for Key Stage 2 pupils at 3.20pm
Any child being collected by taxi or if their parent is running late should wait outside the school office until the appropriate person collects them.